Our Attorneys Serve Businesses Throughout the San Francisco Area
California litigators and counselors practicing for more than 35 years
Coddington, Hicks & Danforth has provided exceptional legal representation to clients in Redwood City since our founding in 1977. Our practice also extends its reach throughout the United States. A fundamental principle in our practice is achieving outstanding results in the most cost-effective, efficient manner possible.
An experienced legal team with diverse knowledge
Our law firm adheres to a steadfast tradition of honesty, quality work, responsiveness and accessibility. In recognition of our work, Coddington, Hicks & Danforth has earned numerous honors bestowed by prominent legal industry organizations and publications. We are AV® Preeminent (TM) Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, indicating the highest levels of professional excellence and ethical standards. In addition, our attorneys are regularly listed among the top attorneys in the state in California Super Lawyers.
Full range of business practice areas
We tap the full body of knowledge of our team of skilled lawyers to develop comprehensive solutions to our clients' issues, including:
- Business law and litigation — Our business law and litigation services include transactions, compliance, general counsel and dispute resolution for small and large businesses, Fortune 500 companies, insurance companies, restaurants, homeowners associations and other organizations.
- Insurance — We represent a number of the world’s largest insurance companies. Our lawyers handle bad faith claims and insurance coverage disputes for businesses and individuals, in addition to providing valuable counsel for other insurance matters.
- Employment law — To help companies maintain a productive atmosphere, in our employment law practice, we litigate employment disputes, advise on wage and labor issues, develop employee handbooks, draft contracts and documents, and facilitate compliance with laws and regulations.
- Real property — Our attorneys handle transactional, regulatory and litigation matters involving real property for businesses, commercial real estate investors, individual owners and homeowners associations.
- Civil rights Our firm defends challenging cases under the Section 1983 Enforcement Provision, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and California state civil rights statutes.
Contact an experienced law firm in the Redwood City
Contact our general practice business law firm online or call 650.592.5400 for a free consultation with an attorney to discuss your case in detail.