No matter how fairly and meticulously you conduct your day-to-day operations, conflicts are unavoidable. A business or commercial dispute can adversely impact your operations and may even threaten your company. It is crucial for you to have effective, ethical lawyers in your corner to protect your business.
Coddington, Hicks & Danforth in Redwood City is a premier business dispute resolution firm dedicated to providing prompt, effective guidance and representation to businesses of all sizes in Northern California. Our attorneys draw on almost 40 years of experience serving clients with integrity and respect.
We focus on specific practice areas to provide well-reasoned counsel and advice for resolving a wide range of business disputes. Each of our chosen practice areas is designed to provide clients with a strong foundation to protect their interests.
Crafting the Best Strategy for Efficient Results
Our trial lawyers have extensive experience across the spectrum of issues that businesses face. We will not hesitate to take a case to trial when necessary to protect your company. However, we thoroughly review every legal option available to advise clients of the best legal strategy for a cost-effective solution.
To control costs, it may be more beneficial to your bottom line to pursue a remedy through mediation or arbitration. We work closely with clients to allow them to make informed decisions every step of the way. If circumstances change, we remain flexible and will refine our legal strategy. Our thorough preparation allows us to remain trial-ready.
Our full-service business dispute resolution practice provides knowledgeable, experienced advocacy in matters involving:
- Employment problems
- Civil rights complaints, including workplace disability, discrimination and harassment accusations
- Executive contract litigation, including breach of confidentiality and noncompete agreements
- Partnership and shareholder disputes
- Intellectual property matters, including copyright, trademark and trade dress infringement
Commercial disputes, including leases
- Land use, zoning or eminent domain actions
- Injury matters, including product liability and premises liability complaints
- Defending against class actions, including toxic tort claims
- Breach of contract disputes
Simply stated, we offer practical guidance and aggressive representation to serve your goals. To schedule a free initial consultation to discuss your business matters call 650-592-5400 or send us an email.