Carrie Dupic Huynh
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Court
- Northern District of California
- Eastern District of California
- Central District of California
- B.S., Washington University St. Louis, 2002 Summa cum laude
- Lewis & Clark Law School
- J.D. 2005
- Santa Clara County Bar Association
- Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California and Nevada
Carrie's practice is concentrated in the areas of complex insurance coverage and insurance bad faith disputes. She also has experience in the areas of fraud investigations, products liability, personal injury, premises liability, and business litigation. She has experience in all aspects of pre-trial litigation, including discovery and law and motion practice.
In law school, Carrie was honored with her school's "Outstanding Client Advocacy Award" for her excellence in counseling and representing indigent clients as a court-certified legal intern with the school's legal clinic. She has excelled in legal writing as well, earning Honors recognition for her first-year appellate brief, and achieving publication credits after law school during her practice of law.
Carrie's article, "The 'Sophisticated User' Doctrine: A New Affirmative Defense for Products Liability Defendants in California," was published in Defense Comment, an Association of Defense Counsel for Northern California and Nevada publication. Previously, her tax policy article, "The SUV Tax Loophole: Today's Quintessential Passenger Vehicle Becomes Small Businesses' Quintessential Tax Break," was published in the Lewis & Clark Law Review.