The attorneys of Coddington, Hicks & Danforth remain on the cutting edge of technology and law, anticipating the future of aviation. One example is the legal counsel we provide for unmanned aircraft systems (UAS or drones).
Drone technology is advancing at breakneck speed, and our clients are able to turn to us and rely on our deep, extensive knowledge of aviation regulations to help them set and accomplish their goals with respect to the use of this new technology.
Our attorneys handle the entire spectrum of drone issues, including:
- Import and export restrictions on drones
- Evaluating whether drone use is operationally and economically feasible
- Part 107 waivers for limited commercial operations
- Obtaining commercial drone operations approval from the FAA
- FAA enforcement defense
- Insurance issues relating to personal injury and property damage
- Product liability claims
Our lawyers regularly represent drone designers and manufacturers, drone owners, instructors, operators, drone clubs and others involved in the field of unmanned aircraft systems.
For More Information About Drone Law
To discuss your case with attorneys who are at the forefront of unmanned aircraft systems law, call Coddington, Hicks & Danforth at 650-592-5400. We have offices in Redwood City and Santa Monica.