Coddington, Hicks & Danforth provides goal-oriented, individualized legal services to guide California business owners to successful results. With nearly 40 years of effective counseling and representation, our lawyers have experience representing businesses of all sizes, including Fortune 500 companies, small to mid-sized businesses, and individual business professionals.
We take pride in developing long-term relationships with clients. The following are examples of the legal services we provide:
- Business formation, counseling and transactions: Forming a corporation or acquiring a new entity or selling a business is a critical venture that can involve pitfalls and potential exposure to risk. We work side-by-side with clients at every stage of the development of a business and guide them with the transactions that are necessary to the operation of a business.
- Commercial litigation: There is no business dispute too small or too complex to deserve thorough analysis and decisive action to protect your business interests.
- Protecting intellectual property rights: We understand the importance of intellectual property interests in today’s competitive marketplace. Our lawyers assist businesses in protecting trademark, trade dress, trade secret and copyright interests. We also are diligent in litigating disclosure and misappropriation disputes concerning trade secrets.
- Employment law: We draft employment contacts and agreements, including noncompetition and confidentiality agreements.
- Class actions: Our lawyers help businesses craft an effective defense strategy to class action lawsuits.
Our clients include aviation and aerospace companies, restaurant owners, transportation companies, manufacturers and others types of businesses in Northern and Southern California.
For More Information About Business Law
For dedicated business counsel and aggressive litigation support, call Coddington, Hicks & Danforth at our offices in Redwood City and Santa Monica at 650-592-5400 to request a free initial consultation.