No matter how fairly and meticulously you conduct your day-to-day operations, conflicts are unavoidable. A business or commercial dispute can adversely impact your operations and may even threaten your company. It is crucial for you to have effective, ethical lawyers in your corner to protect your business.
Coddington, Hicks & Danforth is a premier business litigation firm dedicated to providing prompt, effective guidance and representation to businesses of all sizes throughout California. Our attorneys draw on almost 40 years of experience serving clients with integrity and respect.
We focus on specific practice areas to provide well-reasoned counsel and advice for resolving a wide range of business disputes. Each of our chosen practice areas is designed to provide clients with a strong foundation to protect their interests.
Crafting the Best Strategy for Efficient Results
Our trial lawyers have extensive experience across the spectrum of issues that businesses face. We will not hesitate to take a case to trial when necessary to protect your company. However, we thoroughly review every legal option available to advise clients of the best legal strategy for a cost-effective solution.
To control costs, it may be more beneficial to your bottom line to pursue a remedy through mediation or arbitration. We work closely with clients to allow them to make informed decisions every step of the way. If circumstances change, we remain flexible and will refine our legal strategy. Our thorough preparation allows us to remain trial-ready.
Our full-service business dispute resolution practice provides knowledgeable, experienced advocacy in matters involving:
- Employment disputes, including workplace disability, discrimination and harassment accusations
- Executive contract litigation, including breach of confidentiality and non-compete agreements
- Partnership and shareholder disputes
- Intellectual property matters, including copyright, trademark and trade dress infringement
- Real estate issues, including lease disputes
- Personal injury defense, including defense against premises liability and product liability claims
- Defending against class actions, including toxic tort claims
- Breach of contract claims
For More Information About Business Dispute Resolution
To discuss your commercial matter with one of our attorneys, call 650-592-5400.