Coddington, Hicks & Danforth is a premier business, insurance law and litigation firm dedicated to helping business clients achieve success. Our skilled negotiators and legal counselors draw on nearly 40 years of experience to orchestrate and close effective business deals for business owners across California.
Risk mitigation is critical in daily operations and transactions. For instance, if you are buying or selling a business, closing the deal properly requires many steps to protect your overall interests. Our attorneys work side-by-side with clients every step of the way. At each step, we provide practical advice to ensure our clients make informed decisions. Important considerations include:
- Drafting solid contracts that clearly define the terms and include dispute resolution clauses
- Due diligence on acquisitions, including intellectual property interests
- Determining the company valuation method best suited to the transaction
- Addressing e-commerce and technology issues
- Commercial real estate transactions and disputes
- Resolving zoning, land use, permits and business license matters, when necessary
- Business successors and assigns matters, including ensuring the transfer of interests related to business contracts are properly addressed under the terms of the overall transaction
- Creating employee manuals and handbooks to address business policies to safeguard the company
Our lawyers are skilled negotiators who work directly with clients to fashion agreements that reflect their goals and best interests. Our goal-oriented approach is designed to achieve results while guarding the interests of clients.
For More Information About Business Transaction Services
To learn more about how our decades of business law experience can safeguard your interests, call our office in Redwood City or Santa Monica at 650-592-5400.